A great Sunday out for all
Spring is here so meet me at The Levee on Sunday 10 September. The Levee Shared Zone will be bursting with flowers, jewellery and all things nice.
It’s a chance to get out and visit some of the great hospitality and retailers in the area. Drop in for a coffee and tasty treat from Lavenders Cafe, Black Label Espresso, Lady Blackbird, CJs at The Levee or The Orange Tree Café and be sure to visit Prouds, Preah Ko, Peace Warrior, Liberty & Co, Hollie Rose, Colour Mix ‘n’ Match and Ken Lane Menswear. For a full list check out our shop and eat and drink directories.
On the day, check out some live music from the area’s local young creatives, connect with nature at the free floral and garden based workshops and pick up some colourful bling and a bouquet from our select stallholders.
Stay up to date by following us on Facebook.
- The Bee Bizarre – Handmade jewellery with a touch of the bizarre
- Flor – Beautiful bouquets
- Studz by Rainy – bright and colourful earrings and more, because glitter is always an option
- Hunter Valley Nuts and Treats – fuel up with tasty, decadent and healthy mixes or nuts, dried fruit and more
- Lagoon Art Ceramics – Artistically inspired ceramic vases
- Holmeswares – Fun and fabulous designer earrings
- Dragonfly Lane – Floral designs and bouquets for you, for every occasion or just because
- Flowers by Suzanne – “Where flowers bloom so does love”
- Shepherds Ground – organically grown flowers and produce
- They Craft – Crocheted flowers, bags and more
- Waffle Garden – Waffles on stick with a rainbow of flavours
- Peggy Mae Floral Design – a colourful collection of both fresh and dried blooms, sourcing flowers from local growers in the Hunter and Central Coast
- Gypsy and Hide – Handmade adorable button earrings, pendants, hair clips & planter pots
- Feedback Farms – Organic seedlings of a wide variety of delicious veggies
- Handmade by Stellina – Our earrings aren’t just accessories – they are a burst of joy for your ears
- Florence + Sara – creating beautiful small batch earrings from polymer clay and resin
- Ozy Bush Girls Meadow Magic Collection – Healing ointment lovingly crafted from botanical sources
budding musicians performance space
SPRING HAS SPRUNG FREE WORKSHOPS
Drop in and get involved with fun free workshops for all ages.
Acacia Play will be showing you how to create blinging woven floral crowns while Slow Food Hunter Valley are bringing their seed library and partnering with Maitland District Garden Club on blooming seedling and succulent planting pods.
WANT TO BE INVOLVED?
Bling and Bloom is a small scale stallholder fair for the community to enjoy.
The Levee hosts special days seasonally to highlight the diverse range of artisan and bespoke products made in the region.
For stallholder enquiries for upcoming offerings at The Levee, please email [email protected]
Keep an eye on our Facebook for the exciting announcement of stalls, entertainment and more coming soon.