TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This website is owned and managed by Maitland City Council. ABN: 11 596 310 805.
3. The website is available for your use only on condition that you agree to these terms and conditions. By accessing/using the website, you are signifying that you agree to be bound by these terms.
4. Maitland City Council may revise and update these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the website after any changes to these terms and conditions will mean you accept those changes.
5. The copyright for the content on this website is owned or licensed by Maitland City Council and is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and by other copyright laws in both Australia and other countries. No material on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of Maitland City Council. Application for permission to use any material on this site should be sent via email or addressed to:
Maitland City Council
PO Box 220
Maitland NSW 2320
6. The website may contain links to third party websites and resources (‘linked sites’). These linked sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Maitland City Council. Maitland City Council makes no representations or warranties regarding the availability, correctness, accuracy, performance or quality of the linked site or any content, software, service or application found at any linked site. Maitland City Council may receive payments and/or commissions from operators of linked sites in relation to goods or services supplied by the operator as a result of you linking to the third party website.
7. Maitland City Council makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or services provided by the website and disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
1. This website promotes products and services which are supplied by third parties. The information, for example prices quoted, information, service availability, event dates may change and all details should be confirmed with the product or service provider/operator directly.
2. Maitland City Council makes no representations of fact, nature, quality and suitability about any or all of the activities promoted on this site and user agrees the are responsible for first satisfying himself/herself by independent enquiry or advice as to the suitability of the particular activity.
3. All maps, photographs, illustrations and computer based graphics are included for general purposes only and are not always indicative of the subject matter. Maps are not to scale.
Last reviewed: 8 April 2021