GET FESTIVE THIS CHRISTMAS
This Christmas, The Levee Shared Zone will play host of A Merry Little Christmas on Sunday 10 December from 10.00am to 2.00pm.
A Merry Little Christmas is a small fair with a select range of market stalls from the local region. You’ll also find Santa and his elves along with loads of kids activities, food, beverages and gift stalls.
Bring the whole family for a great day at at The Levee. Take the chance to get all your Christmas shopping done or visit one your favourite cafes or bars.
Stallholders details will be announced soon.
Stay up to date by following us on Facebook.
DON'T MISS THE RANGE OF STALLS ON OFFER
- Bella Beads: handmade beaded accessories by up and coming jewellery designer Arrabella.
- Cowboy Grooming Co: specialises in locally made men’s grooming products. With a wide range of beard and hair products, every man is catered for in looking his best!
- Dhiiyaan Art: creating art together, Indigenous inspired accessories and art.
- Dusty Minder Craft Brewery: locally brewed craft beers a perfect gift for any beer lover.
- Gypsy and Hide: handmade adorable button jewellery, hair accessories and planter pots.
- Huggables: an all handmade products from children’s stuff animals in bright fabrics, babies bibs, babies pants and hat sets. We also have a range of fabrics bearing my husband’s artwork that we have printed on different fabric mediums that I then make items with.
- Lions Club of Maitland: get your Christmas pudding and support a great cause.
- Raven Art Gallery: popping up for A Merry Little Christmas, Raven Art Gallery is an independent art gallery that showcases both established and emerging artists within a range of styles and mediums at The Levee Central Maitland. The gallery is open Wednesdays, Friday and Saturdays or by appointment.
- Spiral Sisters: a space to find handwoven, naturally foraged baskets; and paintings which speak colour.
- They Craft: a small Maitland based business selling crocheted items.
- Tranquil Vale: a boutique and family owned vineyard showcasing award winning wines.
- Wax and Lye: is based on a working cattle farm within the beautiful Stroud Valley and has been making artisan candles and soaps (and so much more!) since 2017! Whether you’re looking for something special for a friend or you’re on the hunt for some indulgent treats to brighten your day, you’ll be sure to find it in our shop!
WANT TO BE INVOLVED in future markets?
A Merry Little Christmas is a small scale stallholder fair for the community to enjoy.
The Levee hosts special days seasonally to highlight the diverse range of artisan and bespoke products made in the region.
For stallholder enquiries for upcoming offerings at The Levee, please email [email protected]
Keep an eye on our Facebook for the exciting announcement of stalls, entertainment and more coming soon.
WHAT'S ON THIS CHRISTMAS
1 to 2 of 2 results
1 to 2 of 2 results