visit the Urban Jungle at MAITLANES LIVE
Visit the jungle, the mighty (urban) jungle at Maitlanes LIVE where you’ll find atmospheric live music, vertical gardens, lighting and a misting system set the scene for an evening of mocktails, roving performances and permaculture talks from the friendly folks at Purple Pear Farm.
Purple Pear Farm is a small regenerative farm and education center at Anambah, west of Maitland.
The team have been growing organic and biodynamic food for 20 years and offering education in Permaculture, Biodynamics and Skills for Living.
Check out the set times below.
- 3.00pm – 8.30pm: Mocktail Bar from The Happy Trotter.
- 3.30pm: Free talk from Purple Pear Farm – The origins of permaculture talk will look back to the forests of Tasmania and the interaction between a University lecturer and one of his students and their journey to find a permanent form of agriculture. No bookings required.
- 4.30pm: Free talk from Purple Pear Farm – The complexities of a simple life talk will loosely follow our journey in living a permaculture life and highlight the highs and lows of lived sustainability. No bookings required.
- 5.30pm – 7.00pm: Live music from Carl the Bartender
- 7.30pm – 9.00pm: Live music from Gerda Temple